submitted by alexngn201 to Tomochain [link] [comments]
Hi everyone. Pleased to be here! Thank you for taking your time to join me.
I’m the Chief Business Development Officer for TomoChain.
Educationally I graduated university with degrees in both Industrial Engineering and Economics from Georgia Tech, and later earned an MBA from the Wharton School of Business.
I grew up as a gaming addict and have a video game collection that is a bit unwieldy. Dozens of consoles and, at one point, over 13 classic arcade machines.
So, before crypto, I spent much of my profession in the gaming space. I was a Game Designer, Game Producer, and eventually Studio Head for a major games studio that was recently purchased by Rockstar Games. I have run my own game-related tech businesses as well.
I fell into crypto back in 2014, and over time it became a second passion of mine as I began to truly understand the value of decentralization. True ownership of data was not possible until Bitcoin came along and that is simply a powerful and game-changing message to a world structure built on an opposing foundation.
TomoChain is a Public Blockchain powered by Proof-of-Stake Voting. TomoChain launched into Mainnet 1 year ago in December 2018. It is secured by 150 Masternodes, of which I’m proud to be an operator myself. TomoChain is EVM Compatible and runs at a speedy 2000 TPS with a 2 Sec Blocktime. Gas fees are almost zero too.
Based out of Vietnam, TomoChain is Southeast Asia’s largest public blockchain. We are focusing on developing a full suite of DeFi products. We also have commercial and enterprise clients. TomoChain has a number of major crypto-partnerships including notables like Neo Blockchain, Chainlink and Crypto.com. Our Masternode network is run by some of the most recognizable players in the space as well, including Neo Global Capital, CoinGecko, HashQuark, KuCoin, and more large players are on the way.
TomoChain earned its place onto Binance.com with a fee-free listing last year by winning the BinanceDEX community vote in August 2019. Binance has written us up in a detailed Binance Research Report and awarded us the V-Label. We have also been in a number of their reports, including those related to Dapps and DeFi. We have been interviewed by Forbes.com official and had an in-person interview at NASDAQ, in the heart of Times Square, about TomoChain and our upcoming TomoX Protocol.
In China, specifically, we have been integrated into and have solid relationships with various blockchain players including HashQuark, HashKey, CoboWallet, Conflux, and many others. We launched an Ecosystem Development partnership with Neo Blockchain last December and co-hosted a meetup + workshop with them as well.
GEARED FOR REAL WORLD USE
Now, let’s talk about how TomoChain has been built for real-world use.
We’re looking at Payments & DeFi as low hanging fruit when it comes to user adoption and TomoChain is developing a suite of tools to support this. The biggest challenge for having users benefit from Blockchain on a day-to-day basis is how much friction is involved to acquire, store and use it. Even stable coins are dual currency systems. The Stablecoin and then the Native Token to pay gas fees. Blockchain is simply not user-friendly.
Our view is that the true solution for Blockchain adoption by the world is end-users shouldn’t need to know they are using blockchain technology at all. It should be a hidden technology layer, similar to payment processor settlements or even the internet distribution centers/routers that power this very AMA we’re all participating in right now. Do we need to know the underlying technology infrastructure to use them? Nope.
We are developing a system to hide this friction, so the TomoChain blockchain can be integrated into real-world applications that you use every day on mobile or web.
There are 3 protocols that we are building to enable this future: (1) TomoZ: Zero Friction (2) TomoX: The DEX Protocol (3) TomoP: The Privacy Suite.
TomoZ: Zero Friction - Our TomoZ protocol is a core starting point to the solution for mass market use of blockchain technology. TomoZ: Zero Friction allows for token issuance and use by having gas fees paid by the token itself. That means you don’t need TOMO to send transactions. You don’t even need to know you’re using the TomoChain blockchain.
So you could buy a cup of coffee at a café using loyalty points that are TomoZ tokens. The customers redeem for their coffee or earn it, but they don’t even have to know it’s a blockchain token which they actually own.
This approach is structured to enable the next million-plus users to utilize blockchain as a technology layer. After all, the real value of any Blockchain is in its utilization of high-quality transactions.
Now, TomoZ transactions aren’t FREE. It actually does use TOMO, but that’s hidden from the end-user. The way it works is that the token issuer deposits a small amount of TOMO into a pool. Every time the token is sent, TOMO is taken from this pool to pay the Masternodes.
The key is that the end-user doesn’t need to get involved with internal workings, which is why we call it the Zero Friction protocol
Now let’s talk about TomoX: The DEX Protocol
TomoX is an upcoming DEX Protocol that allows anyone to launch their on permissionless Decentralized Exchange in minutes. It requires very little technical knowledge making it a near turn-key solution.
TomoX is the fastest DEX experience since it’s a Layer 1 protocol. This means it’s run and secured by the entire TomoChain network. Our Masternodes manage the DEX instructions directly, rather than other DEXs that operate as a Layer 2 protocol. What this means is TomoX DEXs will operate at about 50x faster than a typical 0x exchange. That significantly improves the end-user experience.
TomoX DEX operators have access to a shared liquidity pool across all DEXs. That means a user buying on one DEX can be matched with a user selling on another DEX. Of course, Operators can customize and choose which tokens to include.
TomoX is fully decentralized since the Order Book is on-chain. Many other semi-decentralized exchanges store the OB on a centralized service in order to speed up the execution. That means there is a centralized point of weakness for them. TomoX minimizes custody and security challenges that centralized exchanges have too since all users are always in possession of their assets.
TomoX is currently in testnet and you can checkout TomoChain’s own DEX, aptly called TomoDEX, here: https://dex.testnet.tomochain.com/
Here is a link to get some free Testnet TOMO that can be used on the testnet version of TomoDEX: https://faucet.testnet.tomochain.com/
And finally, there is TomoP: Privacy Suite - TomoP is currently in testnet and is going to be the FASTEST way to send tokens privately. 2-4 seconds fast!
Any token issued on TomoChain will be able to utilize TomoP to send privately and anonymously. And that’s not all. We are including access to wrapped BTC, ETH, USDT, and other tokens that can also utilize the blazing speed and privacy that TomoP will offer.
Dapp privacy is a major part of TomoP. It is going to allow for the creation of Dapps to be built to handle customer data with true privacy, including from the Dapp operators themselves. This can jumpstart a new wave of applications geared towards hiding user information, transactions, assets owned, etc.
We are issuing a new token standard (TRC21p) which will be purely private. The only data available will be on its token supply. Token issuers can optionally provide auditing access to enforcement authorities to meet regulatory compliance. What this means is if the next Global PayPal/Skrill/Alipay competitor can build their service right on TomoChain and meet the most basic criteria required to stay above board in many jurisdictions.
If you guys want to check TomoP on testnet go here and login: https://wallet.testnet.tomochain.com/
Get some free Testnet TOMO that can be used with the TomoP testnet: https://faucet.testnet.tomochain.com/
Questions from the host
1. It’s been stated that TomoChain was on track to be a cash flow positive business, is it currently cash flow positive? What services or products is it offering to bring in this revenue?
Yes, absolutely. Our plan is to be cash flow positive this year. This really goes back to the level of experience our executive team has. Everyone is seasoned, having come from different fields, in big business and startups. Before the crazy boom of ICOs and IEOs, raising funding for traditional startups required considerable proof that there was market fit, that there were actual customers to drive revenue, and a model for growth.
We knew that TomoChain’s funds raised during the ICO were for a space that has yet to prove itself so the company had to be smart in budgeting for an uncertain future. And part of that initial preparation was selling much of the ICO proceeds into fiat. Something MANY blockchain startups did not do, largely due to ambitious teams that are also headed by very inexperienced leaders. So while the bubble burst, we had capital to continue operations and to even scale it.
And, we ARE running a business. A sustainable business requires us to identifying areas to generate income in order to minimize risk and to sustain the business in the long term. So we do both consulting and services work by helping clients to develop wallets, launch tokens (Orbyt), build exchanges (AIS), and of course enterprise solutions on the blockchain of which we have clients based out of Japan and in the Middle East using blockchain for traceability solutions across various industries from automotive, healthcare, and food.
2. What is the most strategical step TOMO is doing to bring adoption of TOMO coin to our daily lives?
Empowering businesses with a truly scalable blockchain that can be used by thousands and millions of users. We see user adoption of blockchain coming from businesses that base their solutions on blockchain technology. And, TomoChain has a number of real income-generating companies that have built on us, from exchanges to payment services to enterprise clients. Not bad for 1 year I say, especially during a stagnant market. Here are some examples.
UcarPac – A Top 10 User Car company in Japan is building traceability solutions on the blockchain. We completed a POC at the end of last year. After the assessment, the client decided it was solid and commissioned Phase 2 to expand the development of the project for commercialization purposes
Triip Protocol – Triip is a destination service for travelers to book vacations powered by Blockchain. Triip is a Shark Tank Vietnam alumnus, and the first ICO on TomoChain. Users can book tours and staycations using Triip or TOMO tokens.
WisePass – A service that sells subscription services to get discounted Starbucks, Singha Beer, and even makeup (of all things) integrated TomoChain as a payment solution
“Undisclosed Vendor” – Soon to be announced, a large player in the corporate gift giving business is also launching a Dapp on TomoChain to allow for them to make purchases with TOMO across thousands of items.
Maka - A peer-to-peer marketplace to conveniently buy/sell TOMO and other blockchain tokens using standard payment gateways, including e-wallets and bank transfers.
Coin98 – A local Vietnam crypto media company launched an App to allow for their community to earn their TomoChain token called C98 and use it for products and services geared around investors and gamers. The reception has been HUGE. 95,000 users and generating 500K+ transactions on our blockchain within 3 months of their launch! They are proving that innovative new business models can be adopted relying on and being blockchain specific.
3. Do you have any plans to collaborate with developers or attract more Dapps built on TomoChain?
We are today. Our founders run the largest Blockchain Developer community in Vietnam and we work with a number of them to help develop solutions on the blockchain.
Our team has held Hackathons a few times over the last couple years and we have done developer workshops too, including one with Neo Blockchain. And this year we are working closely with educational institutions to launch blockchain courses in Vietnam.
Every Dapp developer we work with is a partner. We try to provide as much support as possible, both technical and marketing. A number of Dapps are games on TomoChain and we hold contests regularly to promote the developers and their titles.
Since we are focusing on alleviating the friction of blockchain technology, we are building out an API that will make it even easier for developers to integrate blockchain into standard applications. This is intended to allow standard non-blockchain application developers to operate in an environment they are accustomed to while also having the benefit of blockchain technology accessible.
Onboarding more developers will take time. However, I’m confident we’re on the cusp of something wonderful in the coming years that will change the relationship between users and applications enabled by blockchain. Entirely new economic structures can be set up since it’ll be the users owning all of their data for the first time in digital history. And true ownership is a powerful motivator that can be harnessed by innovative blockchain businesses.
We present to you the report filed by the analysts of our private club for November 19–25, 2018.submitted by Golden_Island_Club to u/Golden_Island_Club [link] [comments]
1. The key market events in the period from November 19–25, 2018
1) The launch of Bakkt and the start of futures trading with physical delivery are put off until January 24, 2019. 2) A tweet from CEO Binance: “I wish I could tell you my lame story from 2015, when the $btc price “crashed” to below $200, and I just sold my house and bought in at $600 a few months earlier… Well, I am still here.” 3) Hardfork of Bitcoin Cash resulted in losses for the traders of the OKex exchange, which was forced to close Bitcoin Cash futures contracts worth $135 million. 4) Poland introduces a 19% tax on profits from operations with cryptocurrencies, which would apply to individuals and companies. 5) The SharkPool mining pool has declared war on the Altcoins, as it believes that any bitcoin forks contradicts the Nakamoto consensus. 6) Ethereum hashrate fell by 25% and reached a minimum of 236 TH/s. Bitcoin also lost 11.6% of its hashrate when its price dropped. 7) The US Department of Justice initiated an investigation into the manipulation of bitcoin rate during a rally last year; Tether company is the main suspect. 8) Deputy head of the State Duma Committee on Education and Science Boris Chernyshov (LDPR) proposed to replace the Unified State Exam with an early talent identification system for schoolchildren, which runs on blockchain. 9) Tobacco shops in France have received government permission to sell small amounts of cryptocurrency starting from 2019. 10) A US mining company Giga Watt went bankrupt, its debt to customers reaches millions of dollars, but the company declared insolvency. 11) The class action lawsuit against Coinbase was updated with information on insider trading within Bitcoin Cash and was again filed with the court on November 20. 12) Saudi Arabia, together with the UAE, will release its own cryptocurrency, which will be used by banks as a payment instrument. 13) Due to the fall of the hashrate in China, ASIC miners are getting disposed of: they are dumped in a heap on the street, and the miners sell them by weight, according to cnLedger. 14) Banks of Europe will be a part of the International Association of Trusted Blockchain Applications of the European Union (IATBA), which will promote the technology and create protocols for it. 15) Ethereum team is preparing a new update, unknown to the general public. 16) The blockchain project of the Telegram Open Network, founded by Pavel Durov, is 70% complete. This became clear from the documents, published online by Button co-founder Mike Dudas. 17) Given the recent drop of the first cryptocurrency, the number of search queries for the word “bitcoin” increased by 30%. However, compared to December values, the current number of search queries for the word “Bitcoin” is very small. 18) Lightning network (LN) is growing exponentially. Over the week, the network has grown twofold.
2. Market analytics from club experts for November 19–25, 2018 The last week turned out to be a real test for all crypto-enthusiasts. The BTC price continued to fall at a fairly stable pace. The total capitalization of the crypto market dropped from $185 billion at the beginning of the week to $120 billion by its end. The trading volume reached $24.8 billion at peak times, but on average, nothing changed during the week, leaving the volume at $13–15 billion. The BTC share almost did not change — 56%, reaching 60% only at peak times as traders abandoned altcoins. The price for 1 BTC dropped from $5,615 at the beginning of the week to mere $ 3,800 by the end of it. Sometime during the week, the price remained at $4,600 and some traders already hoped for a reversal, but the BTC crushed that hope and dropped to $4,000. In the following days, the BTC continued falling to $3,400–3,600, even dropping to $3,000 on some small exchanges, however, it soon bounced back to roughly $3,850. Altcoins, of course, followed the main engine of the market. The general decline of the crypto market was accompanied by panic sales at some points. ETH dropped to $100! Cryptoinvestors, most of whom do not keep in touch with the global events, have already begun to declare the “bubble burst”. Experienced investors, on the other hand, compared the fall in the stock market (it reached 5% for the largest companies, and this is a lot) and the previous BTC price falls, and decided to continue purchasing the coins that was sold in panic. Renowned individuals — VC investors, traders and enthusiasts — say the BTC can even drop to $2000–2500, but at the same time, they also have no doubts about the subsequent amazing growth. During all difficult times, there were people who succumbed to panic, but hodlers or those who expand their portfolio now will definitely not regret it in the future!
3. Changes in the cost and capitalization of the TOP-10 cryptocurrencies in the period from November 19–25, 2018
4. TOP-3 growing coins from the long-term portfolio for November 19–25, 2018 (including portfolio updates)
In fact, not a single coin gained in price during the last week. QuarkChain showed some promise due to the launch of testnet and the possibility of mining, but it also fell a bit by the end of the week. Fusion is growing in ETH price, showing zero growth in USD. The bottom is out there.
Want to be the first to receive news, updates from analysts and trade signals? Join @gitsupport channel and start earning with us!
This site is dedicated to alternate digital p2p cryptocurrencies similar to Bitcoin. Those altcoins are real Bitcoin alternatives. Find out more about SHA-256, Scrypt, Keccak (SHA-3), PoW, PoS and more. Looking for list of all mining pools based on Sha256 algorithm? Here you can find them all, e.g. A Hash Pool, Fairmine. Coins; Mining pools; Algorithms; Sha256 mining pools Request adding new: coin pool. Filter coins by algorithm Filter coins by algorithm: NeoScrypt 60 EquiHash 17 EquiHash (192,7) 1 EquiHash (96,5) 1 ZHash 7 Skein 24 Lyra2v2 30 TimeTravel10 1 C11 16 PHI1612 2 PHI2 8 Lyra2z 36 ... Binance’s technology is used by more than 30 exchanges around the world today, including Binance Uganda. Binance Jersey brings a world-class trading experience. Binance – Exchange And Login For Trade. Here are a few reasons why Binance is the best place to start. Secure and Reliable State-of-the-art safe storage technology for maximum ... Totally forget about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Monero, Zcash and all other popular Cryptocurrencies. Apply this solo mining guide only on coins in which you could expect results. The most suitable ones are the newly launched Altcoins where the network difficulty will be too low. There are tons of new coins that you can choose from if you head over to Bitcoin Talk announcement thread. Not ... Binance Pool. Mine more rewards by connecting to the pool. Binance Visa Card. New. Convert and pay with crypto worldwide . Crypto Loans. Get an instant loan secured by crypto assets. Liquid Swap. New. Trade and earn commission in liquidity pools. Support Center. Announcement. New Crypto Listings. Binance To Open Trading For QuarkChain (QKC) and Risk Warning. Binance. 2018-06-04 17:56. Fellow ... Bitcoin Mining ist der Prozess, bei dem neue Bitcoins erstellt werden. Die Mining-Maschinen lösen dafür komplexe mathematische Probleme, um die Gültigkeit einer Transaktion zu entscheiden, die entweder einen kontinuierlichen Betrieb von GPU-, CPU- oder ASIC-Hardware erfordert. neoscrypt X16Rv2 BLC Ethereum mining pool GTX 980 Lyra2RE mining Ravencoin Nvidia miner Quark VertCoin Lyra2RE AMD Radeon RX 480 hashrate ccMiner 1.8 Linux GPU mining GTX 1070 Neoscrypt BitStamp possible issue avermore GPU miner ccminer killer groestl windows Huawei Mate 30 Pro mining Bitmain Antminer Z9 OC ccminer X11 Raspberry Pi Ethereum node WD PiDrive NiceHash MTP AMD Ryzen mining ... Cloud Mining: Diese Bitcoin Mining Art bezeichnet Internet Dienstleister, bei denen man Cloud Mining Pakete kaufen oder mieten kann. Browser Mining: Mit dem Browser einfach Bitcoins schürfen beim Surfen oder Spielen. Mining Pool: Bitcoin Miner schließen sich in Pools zusammen, um die Rechenaufgaben gemeinsam besser lösen zu können. Then transfer your bitcoin to an exchange where QuarkCoin (QRK) is traded. On the exchange you can buy QRK with your Bitcoin. Once bought you can then send your QRK to your PC wallet to keep them safe & secure 1. Buy Bitcoin. Since you cannot buy QuarkCoins directly with USD, EUR, etc.. you need to buy bitcoins. It is best to buy from a provider that operates in your country. One of the best ...
[index]          
Binance Pool. [ Showing personal account ]. Showing the Pool section in the Binance crypto exchange. [ Showing personal account ]. Showing the Pool section in the Binance crypto exchange. Binance Pool has received mixed responses from the crypto community, with some commentators expressing concerns that Binance's pool will result in a further centralization of Bitcoin ( BTC ) hash ... NewsFlash - Binance tworzy mining pool, Bitcoin wchodzi w historycznie mocny kwartał - mega wzrosty? Mike Satoshi. Loading... Unsubscribe from Mike Satoshi? Cancel Unsubscribe. Working ... Binance Launches Bitcoin Mining Pool - BitPay BUSD - Kim Jong Un BTC Stash ... (PoS) services for a variety of coins and tokens. Binance Pool’s first product offering will be Bitcoin mining ... This is an educational video on Bitcoin mining of Binance Pool, I hope you'll enjoy it . If this video has helped answer some of your questions about binance... 🔥 Get the Ledger Nano X to Safely store your Crypto - https://www.ledgerwallet.com/r/acd6 🔥 Become a Channel Member - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjpkws... This is an educational video on bitcoin mining of binance pool and not a financial advice. #Binance #BinancePool #Binance pool If you want to sign up to Bina...